Postcard Trebic Basilica of St. Procopius, lock
Product detailed description
In 1101 there was founded the Benedictine monastery, the first written mention of the city dates from 1277. In 1335 the Trebic became a royal city and won the right to fortify. In 1490 he gained Trebic to arrest William Pernstein. In 1558 the estate was obtained Burian Osovský of Doubravice and after him his son Smil Osovský. After his death in 1614 the estate Catherine widow maintains that it proceeds in 1628 to his brother Adam of Wallenstein. Wallenstein then owned the estate until 1945.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!