Product detailed description
Boskovice The first written mention of the castle dates from 1312 and talks about his conquest by the troops of John of Luxembourg. Therefore it had to be established much earlier, moreover, already in 1222 is cited Jimram Boskovic. Lords of Boskovic owned the estate until 1547, only the years 1398 to 1458 were replaced by the Lords of Kunštát. In 1547 the owners were Eder from Štiavnica in 1567 and then Morkovští Zástřizl. In 1690 the estate vyženili dietrichstein and in 1843 again earls Mensdorff - Pouilly.
Photo: Ivan Rillich
Be the first who will post an article to this item!